PHOENIXGARAGE.ORG exists for the civil and intellectual discussion of a wide variety of topics and ideas, some of them adult in nature. We want to encourage free discourse among our registered users, and to this end we have a variety of rules in place that we want all users to follow. Users found not following these rules will be notified, and in extreme cases, permanently banned from the site.
- BE POLITE - follow this rule, and you will likely have no problems at all. Before posting a response to an article or comment, think about how you are responding, what your position is, and whether you are being rude with that position. It is understood that we are all human here (well, most of us), and that sometimes we may have bad days. However, if a pattern of unnecessary behavior by a user is noticed or brought to the attention of PHOENIXGARAGE.ORG, such users will be notified and/or may be permanently banned.
- Don't post repetitively, troll, or harass other users - this includes PHOENIXGARAGE.ORG and/or its representatives. Such postings do nothing to advance discussions, and only serve as distractions.
- Don't threadjack. In other words, don't attempt to turn a discussion thread or sub-thread onto a completely different topic from that being discussed. This isn't nice at all.
- Don't post unlabeled "not safe for work" (NSFW) links or comments. Such links would include,
but aren't limited to:
- Linking to nudity, partial nudity, or adult content
- Linking to graphic image content
- Posting graphic comments
Any such links may be posted ONLY if clearly labeled as "not safe for work" (NSFW), and only if the material pointed to is pertinent to the entire discussion thread. Any known violations of this rule will result in a permanent ban. Use this power wisely, and sparingly.
- Don't post any links to illegal content, and don't encourage others to perform illegal acts. In other words, if you think it may cause the law to get involved, don't do it.
- Don't post hate speech (I can't believe it's the 21st century and I have to have a rule like this).
- Don't post broken images/links. It just makes the site look broken. If you notice a broken image or link, please let PHOENIXGARAGE.ORG know, and we will correct the situation.
- Don't post any private and/or contact information for any individual or site member (no matter how easily obtained).
- Don't discuss bans in the threads.
- Don't try to make the thread discussions all about you (Attention Whoring). The world doesn't revolve around you, and most people don't care.
- Don't post repetitive messages or comments, especially off-topic ones - this is considered SPAMing and will get you banned.
- Don't attempt to hack, flood, DoS, DDoS, or otherwise compromise PHOENIXGARAGE.ORG. Any attempts will get you banned, and may end up landing you in jail. Hack your own server.
- PHOENIXGARAGE.ORG and/or its representatives will not debate or discuss these rules.