Thank you for choosing to help support our community of tinkerers, mad scientists, and other dreamers by becoming a member. There are no fees or dues, you only have to read, understand, and agree to the following Terms and Conditions, then click the Continue button below, after which you will be re-directed to another page to fill out your new account information.
Thank you again, and enjoy your visit...
Please carefully read the following Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions govern the use of and submission of content and information to the site PHOENIXGARAGE.ORG and/or interactions with its REPRESENTATIVES and/or its OWNER, Andrew L. Ayers. Henceforth in this document, the term PHOENIXGARAGE.ORG (and derivatives, such as SITE) will be known to cover the terms "PHOENIXGARAGE.ORG, and/or its REPRESENTATIVES, and/or its OWNER", collectively.
- Usage of this site and any information presented herein is contingent upon agreement to these Terms and Conditions. The USER also agrees to abide by the Posting Rules and Submission Guidelines.
- You (henceforth known as the USER), are of *at least* 18 years of age. The USER understands and agrees that projects, information, comments, and/or images presented on or by PHOENIXGARAGE.ORG may contain adult information which may cause offence. If you are offended by such material you are advised to leave.
- The USER agrees and understands that any and all projects, information, comments and/or images published on or by PHOENIXGARAGE.ORG are for entertainment and informational purposes only.
- The USER agrees to not hold responsible PHOENIXGARAGE.ORG for any injuries and/or damages, both physical and/or psychological, direct or incidental, temporal or otherwise, that may arise from the use and/or misuse of any project, information, comments or images presented to the USER on or by this SITE.
- The USER agrees to recognize that projects, information, comments and/or images presented may
be harmful to life and/or property, and will follow any and all instructions provided, as well as
any "common sense" or other measures, to maintain a level of safety for the USER, as well as for
any other individuals or property which may be impacted. The USER further agrees that such
instructions *DOES NOT* constitute any guarantee of safety and/or reliability of said projects or
information, and that PHOENIXGARAGE.ORG cannot in any way be held responsible for any failures in
design, safety, and/or reliability of said information or projects.
The USER agrees to proceed with usage of such information *AT OWN RISK*
- The USER further agrees that not all comments belong to PHOENIXGARAGE.ORG, being posted by outside third parties, and that as such, PHOENIXGARAGE.ORG cannot be held responsible for thier content, meaning, or validity. Comments posted on PHOENIXGARAGE.ORG by registered users may not be reposted or broadcast without the express written permission or license from PHOENIXGARAGE.ORG, and must attribute PHOENIXGARAGE.ORG as the source.
- The content on PHOENIXGARAGE.ORG, except for registered user comments, is owned by or licensed to PHOENIXGARAGE.ORG, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the United States and international intellectual property laws and conventions. Content on PHOENIXGARAGE.ORG is provided for personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any purpose without the prior written consent of the respective owners. You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the content other than expressly permitted herein. PHOENIXGARAGE.ORG permits the submission of text, photographs, opinions, comments and/or other forms of communication submitted by you and other users ("Submissions") and the hosting, sharing and publication of such Submissions. You agree that you are solely responsible for your own Submissions and affirm, represent, and/or warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize PHOENIXGARAGE.ORG to use all patent trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to any and all Submissions to enable inclusion and use of the Submissions in the manner contemplated by PHOENIXGARAGE.ORG. You retain all ownership rights in your Submissions. However, by submitting the Submissions to PHOENIXGARAGE.ORG, you hereby grant PHOENIXGARAGE.ORG a non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the Submissions in connection with PHOENIXGARAGE.ORG and PHOENIXGARAGE.ORG's business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of PHOENIXGARAGE.ORG (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels/outlets.
- PHOENIXGARAGE.ORG is committed to your privacy. To this end, PHOENIXGARAGE.ORG does not collect, use, or store any USER's personal email information, except as needed by the SITE for temporary (for example, email contact forms, where it is needed for reply) or operational purposes (for example, customer service needs). Any addresses collected will *NOT* be given to third parties. We will only use your personal information in the ways specified when it was collected. We will not subsequently change the way in which we use your personal information unless you consent to the new usage. PHOENIXGARAGE.ORG will not retain your personal information longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- PHOENIXGARAGE.ORG provides links to third party sites. Since we do not control these web sites, we encourage you to review the terms and conditions and/or privacy policies posted on these (and all) third party sites.
- We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under the age of 18. If we learn that we have personal information on an individual under the age of 18, we will delete that information from our systems.
- These Terms and Conditions may change without notice. All updates to the Terms and Conditions will be posted here.